Friday, May 13, 2011

Week 4 - More Radishes, yay!!!!

First of all, I would like to thank Blogger for wiping out my last post. Apparently I am not the only one who this happened to, and I am sure everyone shares my peeviness at having had my efforts disappear into the lost blogisphere. Now, for today....


Who ever thought I would say that? Yay to radishes, of all things. My mother is probably looking down thinking, "I told you so". Ok, fine, I should have listened. My new favorite snack is cut-up radish on buttered bread. Luckily I get to indulge for another week with another lovely bunch in this week's take.

Asparagus is another favorite. I can't wait to try these beautiful stalks. Perhaps on the grill with a brushing of olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar..
The carrots are adorably gorgeous - small, an artistic mix of orange and red. I have to figure out a way to make these without loosing the glorious color - roasted perhaps?
More greens, apples and juice round out the week. Happy eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment